Happy Healing is possible! If I did it – so can you!
After years of traveling with my documentary, I was thrown into the world of trauma and recovery and became fascinated with healing. Not only did I want to heal from my own abusive past, I wanted to help others find healing.
I began researching healing techniques for everything from panic attacks to anger issues and talked to over 30,000 survivors and people working in trauma and recovery.
Below are a collection of things I have posted or filmed about healing. Hope it helps you. Feel free to share with people you know who may need it.
Suggested First Step –>
Get the Healing Workbook!
Moving on From Trauma –>
The Be Your Own Hero – Healing Workbook is a powerful 118 page workbook that takes you through the steps of recognizing the affects trauma has had on your life, to purging the pain and healing the wound. Not only is it super valuable in your healing process, but you can use it as a template for writing your book! (I told you, I’m all about moving on and that includes inspiring creativity too.) You can get the full color bound edition on Amazon, download the PDF version for only 9.00 or scroll through it for free.
Survivors get 40% off the printed 118 page color workbook – by using this link and the coupon code 96HR99HN
Own the DVD Right Now!
- How Can You Have Healthy Sex after Trauma?
- How Do You Find Closure?
- 101 Ways to Move from Victim to Survivor to Thriver
- 7 Courses to Living Fully
- 9 Ways to Dissolve Depression
- How Someone Else’s Story Can Make YOU Sick and How to Avoid It.
- How Do You Forgive Yourself?
- From Flashbacks to Flashdance!
- Living in a Fantasy World
- How To Move Forward and Get Over Yourself
- Healing Journey to Peru
- Your Boby Reveals the Truth
- I love Angela Shelton and Brenda & Jessieh
- Getting it Wrong
- A TFT Tapping Technique for visualization (this one is funny aka FUNKY MONKEY!)
- Giggle Therapy - A way to laugh your way out of pain or a mood
- Dealing with Panic (and pretty breathing)
- Feeling Emotional?
- Stop Abusing Yourself and Dance!
- Singing Joy
- Clear Abusers Out of Your Circle (funny how-to video)
- Your Brain on Negative Thought Patterns
- Dealing with Flashbacks and Fantasies During Sex
- Holding Your Inner Child
7 Habits for Healthy Bedrooms – or How Do You Have Healthy Sex After Trauma?
SPEAKING VIDEOS, WORKSHOPS, TO-DOs and
- Speaking in KY
- Angela Speaks to Teens in JV
- Make a Commitment
- Finding Joy
- The Courage to Heal
- How to get out of the Holidays if your family is nuts
- Beyond the 12 Steps
- Dealing with the Holidays
Next Step —>
Go on the 30 Day Healing Journey If you are at the point in your journey when you’d like to address healing for the first time, or you’d like a refresher course in moving forward from the old story and into a new one, sign up for the 30 Day Email Journey Below.
Your 30 Day Journey was just what I needed to take the next leap in my life. I don’t even talk about my story any more. I don’t need to. I’m too busy dancing. I love you, Angela Shelton. Florida
Ever since I did your Daily Journey, I have not abused myself. Thank you for making me keep my promise. I know it wasn’t you, it was me like you say but you sure helped. And you make me laugh. I needed that. I look forward to your comedies. Oregon
Next Step –>
Start Writing! Click on my Writing Page for Tips on starting to write your book. Come on, you can do it.
Want MORE Healing?
Read all the Healing Posts Here.