you want to be social, tweet, Facebook and do all the things the other cool kids are doing, but you don’t know where to begin or how that do-hicky works or why in the world you should be sharing all this stuff online in the first place?
I understand. I taught my mom how to Tweet. (She tweets @fourletterwords)
I know it can be scary, but you can do it. Below are some videos, easy how-tos and walkthroughs for you to get started and/or make your online social life better.
Here are posts about Twitter, Facebook, Sites and Social Platforms:
- 7 Steps to Start Tweeting
- Twitter for Baby Boomers – Get your Parents Tweeting!
- Utilizing Facebook More
- Being Authentic with Mainstream Media
- Twitter Love, Tips on How to Twitter
- How to Make Your WordPress Blog Posts Prettier
- Watch Your Language on Twitter, Speak n’ Tweet
- Bazaar Language (in the Bizarre Bazaar)
- On Seesmic @ 140 Conference
- Friends, Fans & Followers
- Tweet Me at the #140 Conference
- Panic in the PC (Breathe in the Bizarre Bazaar)
Sign up to get my blog posts to your email to stay more connected, that’s social!