I began writing when I was eight. My eclectic mother would simply tell me to “write it down” when I had far too much to say about our crazy life. I began my professional writing career with the screenplay Tumblweeds and went on to write screenplays, teleplays, adapt novels, and write books for the big and small screen.
I’ve met many people over the years who want to write novels and screenplays. There are loads of books out there and loads of classes.
The most important thing is to JUST WRITE!
I’ve compiled a collection of my blog posts from over the years with writing tips and writing advice.
See what works for you and go write! I’m always updating this so be sure to bookmark it.
- 8 Steps to Write and Publish Your Book
- So You Think You Can Write, 7 Ways to Get Started and Keep Going
- How To Write Your Own Hero Story
- 7 Ways to Deal with the Perils of Writing
- You Gotta Get Paid
- Resistance and the War of Art
- The Writer in You
- Writing Your Book or Screenplay
- Writing a New Life
- Morning Pages
- Climbing the Tree (keep writing)
- Ways to Tell Your Story (vide0)
Artists and Illustrators:
Next Step –>
Want MORE Writing Info? Read ALL of my Writings Posts, including book recommendations and reviews – HERE.