Do you ever want to ask a question or send a request and see it answered or granted? Well, hello! I’m listening. Send me a request, question or comment by commenting on my blog, sending me a Facebook message on my Page or emailing me back when you get your first update to my newsletter.
If you’d like to send in a video, you can email me a link or the actual video if it’s not too big and I’ll put it on my YouTube Channel.
I do get a lot of emails but I also answer them. The only times I don’t or redirect you elsewhere is when:
- You need help with a court case, saving a family member or someone in your neighborhood. (You need legal resources)
- You’re in crisis. (you need to call a crisis center or hotline )
- You don’t like me and are yelling at me. (Go need to go hug a tree)
Here are some of Your Questions, Requests & Comments:
- How Can You Have Healthy Sex after Hell?
- How Do You Find Closure?
- A Haiku
- Butterfly Dreams
- Write Your Story!
- Angela Shelton and Social Phenomenon (Sara Faught)
- Angela taught in universities (a review)
- Rachel’s thoughts on who I am
- Questions about the documentary
- Another Jerk?
- Artwork from Todd Marone
- Jacob’s Thoughts
- Matthew Kelly from the Autumns
- What Julie thinks
- Rhonda Dean’s opinion
- What does Paster Wendy say?
Sign up to get my new blog posts to your email to stay more connected: